[alfa] sparking plugs

he he Quote from the manual again
v6 24v NGK r pfr6b
replace every 100,000kms
note:ever replaced plugs on a 24V 164. mmmm takes about a day when you take
your time, hence the platinum plugs.

v6 lodge 2hl / champion rn7yc
replace every 40, 000kms

Thats what the books say. I dont use anything else.
And I always use 2hl plugs in my four pot twin cams. Even when I had my
stinking hot 2lt before I put a 3.0lt into my alfetta sedan, the 2hl's coped
with about 185 HP of continual hammering. Now my cars to fast to open it up
any where...I gotta get back to the track.
Dean