[alfa] spider 1986: fuel pumps not running

I need help again. In addition to my oil overpressure problem and filter
blasting, I have a starting problem.

When I turn the ignition key, the 2 relays click, but both fuel pumps doesn't
run.

I have run the spider (engine started and ran well until yesterday.) by
bypassing the pump relay. There was 12V in the socket for the fuel pump relay,
and by doing a plug, I was able to put 12 v to both pumps. So, I was assuming
that the pump relay was death. I ordered a new relay, not cheap at all, and
replaced it without any success. So I have to mention that I removed the
engine and tranny during the winter, so maybe I have forgotten to wire
something. Also, the kinetic switch was removed in my car but the wires are
connected together.

I didn't have the wiring diagram for the bosch fuel injection, so, I and loss.
Any test to perform to pinpoint the problem.

Thanks again