[alfa] droopy visor fixes

In a message dated 6/11/2004 11:33:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

FWIW, I  also have a solution similar to Charlie's (from the previous
Digest). I  bought some thin brass flat stock from the hobby shop and used
tin snips  and a bench grinder to fashion a couple of spiffy little brackets
that fit  into the top latch receptacles when the top is down. The visors
simply  rest on the brass tabs, which almost look like they belong  there.

Ah-ha!  Sounds good except for that one word - bought!  You know  the old saw
about Alfa drivers and money, don't you?

Charlie
LA, CA, USA