[alfa] re - exploder and alfa

No - I bought the alfa after it had been in the fire (not my brightest of moments) actually.  I never thought it would take this long, or this much effort to fix.
Believe it or not the exploder is great, and my lonely little alfa is surrounded by fords that are less of a PitA than it is.  But love for the little booger is what keeps me plugging away on it, when I'm not messing with the race truck that is...

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island, CA
72 Alfa GTV - wanting so desperately to be finished and driven
89 ford ranger - desert race project
91 ford exploder - gets me to the races
72 F-250 - parts donor