From: Dean [mailto:tessiedog@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 6:02 PM
To: Karl Chen
Subject: Re: [alfa] 164LS Challenge - taming of the shrew, second round

Hello Karl,  I have a 24 V 164 super which is sometimes hard to start after
the car has sat for some time while hot. I wont go into the many  reasons
why this may happen but I just wanted to let you know that the glove box
book for the car actually states that if the car doesn't start first time
apply some throttle to assist in starting. Like you said if you depress the
throttle the car starts on the second try. Maybe this is just the way they
are. It will be interesting to read other 164 owners opinions.
Dean