PS  I hope the ">" appears next to your email so it's easy to see my reply.
My last two posts were missing this and it made it real confusing who was
saying what.  Damn email tools!  ;-(

In a message dated 6/12/2004 4:15:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:11:58 -0700
From: "Levy" <levy@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Key duplication and fuel hoses

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can have a copy of my GTV6 door key made in the SF
Bay Area, preferably somewhere between San Jose and SF? I have the blank. I
had one key place give me an estimate for $50! -- they did not have the
proper machine to carve the depressions in the two sides of the key.

Can anyone tell me what the two hose sizes that attach to the bottom of the
fuel tank on a GTV6? I would like to replace all the fuel hoses when I
change the fuel filter. Can I buy these somewhere in the bay area along with
the 7.5mm fuel hoses? I have been able to find 7.0mm braided hoses at VW
stores, would that size work for replacing the 7 injector hoses?

How do I get to the vapor/liquid separator that sits above the fuel tank, to
replace its hoses? Can I get to it by removing the back seat, or does the
fuel tank have to come out?

Should I drain the fuel tank from the filler nozzle before removing any of
the fuel lines connected to it?

Thanks for your help..

Levy
'84 GTV6