[alfa] 164 Receiver dryer/pressure switch

While my engine is out of the 164 I'm taking this opportunity to convert
the AC over to Freeze 12.  One of the things I'm replacing along
with all of the seals is the receiver dryer.  I ordered a replacement
from Centerline.  The one I got is a poorly made piece, complete with
paint runs and no part number.  It seems to fit ok with one exception.
The pressure switch on my old unit is female threaded with a nipple
on the dryer.  The one from centerline has a longer standoff and
is female threaded.  Has anyone run into this on after-market
parts before?  I checked the parts catalog and only see one
PN for dryer and switch so I don't know what to do.  Is there
another pressure switch for later models?

Thanks for any help,

Dave McCrory
Maryville, TN
93' 164