Re: [alfa] thumpin' milano (again)

OK. So now I am POSITIVE it is hitting the tunnel. I went outside and had my wife sit in the back seat with her hands on the floor.

It thumped pretty hard and she could detect it hitting the bottom of the tunnel very clearly.

I jacked up the car, and looked underneath and sure enough I can see evidence of the rear donut hitting the tunnel directly above it.

Joe Elliot in a private email suggests checking under the back seat for a threaded bump stop, to adjust. I didn't see this in the manual (I might have missed it.) I'll have a look at it.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org