From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Mark
Denovich
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 12:30 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: [alfa] thumpin' milano (again)

So I'm hoping for some insight from the digest with regards to a Milano
driveshaft problem.

Symptoms:  On a hard launch (not tire squealing, but quick) the
driveshaft seems thump against the tunnel, felt as if it was under the
E-brake console.  Otherwise no driveline issues...  very smooth.

What I've checked done:  During the engine swap to my new Verde (last 8
months or so) I replaced the following:  all engine mounts, all donuts,
center support, all transmission mounts, poly dedion bush...

I've been underneath, and it all looks good and tight.   The
transmission mounts have not separated (yet) and I don't see any
clearance concerns.

I really don't know why my driveline is getting so out of line...  any
guesses as to where I should look next?

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org