[alfa] Spider wiring question

The electrical wiring for the electric window and speaker and side view
mirror in the driver's door of my 91 Spider has broken.  The window
don't go up or down unless I press on the black rubber tubing that
covers them.  The speaker has never really worked.  Never could get the
dealer to do anything about it that would last.  What is the best way to
repair it?  There is not enough play in the wires to splice them.  What
type and size of wiring do I get?

alan