Re: [alfa] re: droopy sun visors on a Spider

Here's what I did that worked for a while.  Then I bought new ones when I found they were available.

The trick:
-  Use a medium size zip-tie at the edge of the visor, in the povot location.  Tighted is as tight as you can.  That provides a squeeze in the pivot area which helps.  May require a new zip-tie each year...

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL