[alfa] Re:Re: Alfa Sun Visors

FWIW, I also have a solution similar to Charlie's (from the previous Digest). I bought some thin brass flat stock from the hobby shop and used tin snips and a bench grinder to fashion a couple of spiffy little brackets that fit into the top latch receptacles when the top is down. The visors simply rest on the brass tabs, which almost look like they belong there.

Cheers,

Tom O'Neil
1984 Spider Veloce