[alfa] 91 spider for sale in Ga.

Hello to all-
I have been on the fence trying hard to not sell this car that I love. I just
can't keep it, due to finances and trying to buy a home.

 Approx. 86,000 miles, black on black with a newly redone leather interior,
that was done correctly! Very nice. Excellent carpet. Phone dial wheels,
mostly in very good shape, no serious nicks, no warps. Good tires. Good black
top with some sun caused fading on the inside from when the top is down. No
boot cover.

This car has been in Georgia nearly all it's life and owned by Alfa
enthusiasts. It was bought new in New York and spent a year before coming
south. Not a totally pampered garage queen but a properly loved, driven and
enjoyed example of what I think is the best color combination and the best
version of the modern spider, the series 4 veloce!!

Needs a few minor things and comes with parts, manuals, books and extras,
including 2 hides of matching black leather used on the seats. My price is
very reasonable because I MUST it. Contact me offline if your interested,
SERIOUS and need photos.

Thank you
Scott Frary
sfrary@domain.elided