RE: [alfa] GTV6 Fuel Tank Removal

It is pretty straight forward, as I remeber the most difficult part was
getting the filler boot off without destroying it. I must addmit that the
donor was headed to the scrap yard so we were not worried about the donors
condition as we were only interested in the tank.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA