[alfa] V6 Rebuild

I'm rebuilding my Milano Verde's engine, but am not going to touch the lower
end.  Meaning, the bearings, rings, pistons and liners will not be replaced.
All I am doing is changing all gaskets and seals and rebuilding the heads.

The question is, should I change the seal ring under the piston liners?  Do
these ever leak or go bad?  I'd rather not disasseble the lower end if I don'
t have to, but if I'm risking a leak or any other problem by not changing the
seals then it's worth the hassle.  BTW, the engine has 125K miles and
excellent compression.

Any advice from a "been there done that" perspective is appreciated.  Thanks!

-Lalo
'88 Verde
www.LalosGarage.com