Re: [alfa] 164 Motronic Cam Timing Mystery

Dennis,  The Motronic 164 crank pulley has a mark etched on it that lines up with a pointer on the front engine cover at TDC. Just look a bit harder! The reference sensor and the missing tooth are not intended for setting the crank timing.  -Farzan

-------------- Original message from Dio Genio : --------------