[alfa] May issue of Automobiles Classiques

If this has been brought up before...sorry. Stopped by the old Bungalow
News in Pasadena when I was in the fair city today  (having my car
smogged for '03 - I have a tendency to run a bit behind schedule on
those things) and picked up an incredible magazine (see subject
heading). The downsides are that it is not inexpensive, all text is in
French, and there is no way in hell I could ever find a copy here in
Blue Collar Land.

Many of the elegant 114 pages are devoted to Italian cars, primarily
Ferrari, Maserati, but especially Alfa Romeo. The main reason I got it
was for the shots of the delightful  "Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Bertone" and a two page spread of drawings - one of Spider specials /
one-offs, the other of coupes / Sprints.

Could someone stop by and read it to me?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA