[alfa] Alfa Sound Systems- NOT!

Several years ago, I was sitting in a small Italian restaurant in Clearwater Beach, Florida.  My friend and I were eating with the owner, Franco Longo, and his sons were serving us.  They ALL own Alfas and one of the boys was telling us about the awsome sound system he had in his Spider.
The old man scoffed and said, "La macchina, h la mia musica."

My only comment is: "What he said!"

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida