[alfa] RE: CarDisc Page Capture

Beatle from Oz asks:  "Anyone know how to save a single page off CarDisc
(Duetto version) as a
separate file ?"

There are probably better ways but the way I do it is open up the CarDisc user
interface and go to the page I want.  Make sure the CarDisc program is
maximized i.e. fills the whole computer screen and the image I want is
visible, then press Alt and Print Screen at the same time (assumes you are
using MS Windows).  Alt/Print Screen will capture what ever is in the current
window to the clip board.  Open up an image manipulation program, I use
Microsoft Image Composer, paste the clip board and then save the file.

Just one way to do it....

Mike Ritchey
Atlanta, GA
75 Spider