[alfa] front covers

tessiedog@domain.elided said...
>>Just because something works once does not mean its best practise. Why are
people on this site when the pay no attention to the advise of others. Dean

Read beyond the 1st line where I explained why I thought it was ok practice.
Why are people on this site when they can't be bothered to read beyond the 1st
line of any message. Give it a try sometime.

The cover and block aren't machined together - so why would they need to stay
matched? Your choice.