[alfa] '91 Spider FS in CT

Within 1 week of my For Sale ad appearing on the Afa Owner web site, I have had 6 of those bogus buyers responses, one of which refers to the Alfa as the "boat"!

For the potentially interested parties on the digest, here is the ad:

'91 spider (series 4) -Asking $7500, Silver/tan, has new bushings/springs, head gasket, windshield and canvas.  This is a rust free car that has been stored over winters. It has just over 120K miles and is well maintained and ready to go. Will consider trading for older Alfas.  You can go to the AONE classifieds page to see pictures.

Car is in Old Saybrook, CT

-Farzan