[alfa] OT: Alfas in Australia

I live in the States, but I travel a lot. I have pictures of Alfas in Singapore, Alfas in Tokyo and a black late model Spider just blew past my taxi this morning in Mexico.

I'm off to Australia in two weeks for a week in Melbourne and a week in Sydney. Any Alfistas up for Coopers or better? (no Fosters please). I see a lot of .au posts on this list.

The Melbourne part of the trip is for business, but my wife and I are vacationing in Sydney for a week. If anyone would be up to giving us recommendations on things to do, places to stay and things to eat, I would welcome the advice (off list, please [grin]).

-T
1986 Spider Veloce