[alfa] Unusual Project FS in Australia.

Hi Guys.

A car I was checking out prior to buying my Duetto has come up for sale again.
Details are scarce but roughly:

1.  Car is a Berlina made into a Ute some years ago as a business vehicle for
an Alfa franchise.  Owner now retired.

2.  Car was professionally converted and used to cart spares etc for a few
years.

3.  Car was scorched by a burning Ferrari while parked in the business
workshop.   Damage seems to be limited to paint on one side and would be an
easy project.  I believe there may be two other Berlinas available as part of
the package for spares.

4.  Owner says AUD$1000 will secure it, though I haven't tried haggling on
price.

5.  My wife won't allow me another project or it would be mine by now.  I have
no financial interest etc but I'd hate to this 'hotrod' scrapped.  I have
never met the owner nor physically sighted the  car.  I can provide one or two
pics.

6.    Contact me for details of owner and contact phone/email.

Regards

Beatle Bayly
Katherine NT
Australia