[alfa] Re: Alfa Spica location

You know the "Spica" mounts to the engine . . . ;)~

I'm putting a roll bar into my 1987 Spider.  It goes thru the
corners of the "package shelf" right where the rear speakers
were, so I must relocate the speakers.  I never really liked
their old location - on a horizontal surface open to the sky
and anything that might fall from it - but I'm not sure where
to move them.
Consider getting a small set of enclosed speakers and mounting them to your
rollbar. It worked for me..

bs