[alfa] Re: Biodiesel

Joe wrote:

>Is this paper online?  I'd like to read it.  I'm particularly curious
>if they tried sunflower oil.

I get the research as an online newsletter.  Thinking that I'd never need
to reference it, and that more would be forthcoming, I tossed it.  As I
remember, the paper was given at a conference, and so was published in the
proceedings.  That was months ago, though, and I can't remember the name of
the conference.  If I can scare up a citation, I'll let you know.  Sorry I
don't have more now.

Rich Wagner
Montrose, CO
'82 GTV6 Balocco