[alfa] Re: Tweets in the headrest

I don't know jack about audio systems, but I think the speakers in the headrest in the Mazda Miata are at least as stupid an idea as the valve cover that has to come off to change the timing BELT. It seems like a horrible place to put the speakers as far as reproducing the sound of a concert, and more importantly (to me, anyway), putting speakers near your ears makes conversation freaking impossible, at music volume levels that would be quite conducive to conversation with speakers in more conventional locations.

-Joe