[alfa] Re: Supercars and Dinos

On May 25, 2004, at 12:00 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:54:38 -0400
From: Steve An <stevean@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Supercars and Dinos

Ciao Tutti.

Just catching up on email.

George Graves responded to a query about unloved Ferrari (there is such a
thing, evidently!)

At 06:29 PM 5/20/2004, you wrote:

was meant to be driven fast, not slow. The 308GT4 is one of the best
handling cars Ferrari ever built. It is light, small, real tossable -
sort of like a 2 + 2 Fiat X1/9 with balls. What put me off was the
maintenance costs. New cam belts every 15,000 miles at a cost of about
$3000 to change them (engine has to come out) is oft-putting in the