[alfa] Re: Car dolly

At 06:19 AM 5/23/04 +0000, you wrote:

I use a set of 4 dollies and they work well for me. I have large garage with 3 driving bays and a storage bay for my alfas. I use the dollies to push the non runner/work-in-progress alfa into the corner during times when it isn't getting attention. However, beware that moving the car on dollies my not always be effortless, depending on how he dolly's (x4) casters are turned when you start pushing or pulling.

//kct