RE: [alfa] Spider pops out of reverse

shuddering is very different from popping out of reverse. and for that
matter, nobody said it was NORMAL. But actually my problem wasn't with
the opinion, but with the complete lack of respect and productive
commentary.

enough of this, though... sorry to the list for the wasted bandwidth.
move along to my much more productive defense of diesel vehicles or
absurdly excessive audio systems.

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (no sweetie, they aren't ganging up on you. they're just mad
because they don't live in California)

On Mon, 24 May 2004 01:56:38 -0400, Brian Shorey mentioned the
following: