[alfa] Convention trip

Alfisti,
    We (Hampton Roads Chapter of the Mid Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club) have a trip
planned from Virginia Beach to the convention.
    We will leave Va. Bch. Saturday morning, July 24th and spend the night in
Binghamton, NY.
    Sunday the 25th we will travel thru upstate New York finger lake region to
Rutland, Vt.
    Monday the 26th and Tuesday the 27th spent in and around Rutland and
straightening a few very scenic Vt. roads.
    Wednesday the 28th, head for Manchester and the convention.  Arrive in
time to check in and make the drag racing session.
    We have a block of rooms reserved in Binghamton and Rutland.
    If anyone is interested in joining us for any or all of the trip, contact
me off line for more particulars.
  skippatnode@domain.elided
See ya there,
Skip Patnode