[alfa] Re: 98 Spider, not US Spec

Ben
There is no such thing as a 98 Spider that is US spec.

I've not looked at the car, but it would have been converted to a standard where it could be allowed in the states. Assuming that it has....

A reminder to all of those (including me) who really want one of these cars, IF you find one, make sure that ALL of the paperwork is in place- DOT and EPA especially. If either of those are not available, then potentially, the car can be impounded and destroyed.

If everything is there, and you get it, I totally envy you!!!!

Eric Storhok
AA, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm