[alfa] 1998 US spec Alfa Spider

Hi all,
There is currently a US spec 1998 Alfa Spider for sale on Ebay (item #2479487297). Apperently, it is licensed and titled. I had never before heard of a post-94 Alfa that was legally imported to the states. Wow. Why aren't these cars imported more often? I am very loyal to the classic spider but still, if one is looking at new cars...
No financial interest etc. etc.

Ben
87 Spider