[alfa] Re: Alfa, Jaguar, Ferrari, Brit etc.

I have a group of pals who all own a wide variety of Brit cars - MGs (including 1 '61 A Twin Cam an official "Milestone Car"), Triumphs, Austin Healeys, Minis on and on. They are all great cars. They offer something that is different and as much fun as what our Alfas offer. My Buds have no more trouble with their Brit cars than we have with our Alfas. And they are ALL DAMN NICE CARS.

And I still love cruising I90 in my HE XJ-S. As much as I love my Alfas none of them have provided me with a similar experience.

Roger

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment with a content-type header it could not parse.]