[alfa] Re: when did a Dino 308GT4 become a Ferrari?

Dean Batchelor's "The Great Book of Ferraris" states that : The Bertone
bodywork (of the 308-GT4) continued virtually unchanged during the
model's six-year production run, except that the Ferrari Prancing
Horse, appeared on the nose, wheel hub centers, and steering wheel in
1976. No explanation was ever given for this sudden and unannounced
change, but it likely reflected more astute marketing as much as a
change of hart in Maranello.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'