[alfa] Wanted to buy - a nice clean series 2 or series 4 Spider

Dear Digesters,

I have all the Alfas I can use right now,(including a nice clean '87
Milano Gold that I just reduced the price to $2,700).

But, I have a good friend who wants "back" into Italian top down nirvana
and is looking for a good clean, Spider, series 2 or Series 4, with no
body issues or body damage, in the $6000 to $8000 range. He prefers red,
then black as color choice.

He is a very good wrench and will deal with some engine or electrical
issues, but he HATES bady work so that is the deal - he wants a PRETTY
ONE!

Anybody who knows of such cars for sale in the SF Bay Area, contact me off
Digest.

Regards,

Michael Pordes

mdpordes@domain.elided

95 164LS
91 Spider
87 Milano Verde
87 Milano Gold (Still near perfect, still for sale- a good car!)