Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 11:26 PM 5/20/2004, you wrote:

Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:24:51 -0500
From: Bernie & Diana Bennett <bennetts77833@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [alfa] Bigger Capacity Spider alternaror  was 164 Alternator Core

Nathan:

My mechanic has put in a higher capacity Delco that is the same size but
higher output than my '92 spider alt.
I'm not sure the alternator is the issue with my (these) car(s).  I
believe that there are wiring or grounding issues, there is a 2+ volt
drop between alternator output (indicated on both dash gauge and meter
on battery) vs output at cigarette lighter (and car is currently in the
shop having rest of its wiring evaluated, slow electric windows & air
conditioning fan and other symptoms.)
Anyone else been dealing with low voltage in series 4 spiders?

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett