[alfa] Re: Emblems

Date: Tue, 18 May 2004
From: "Peter Webb" <webb.p@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Emblems

A friend has some really great Autodelta Quadrifoglio magnets stuck to his
fridge. I'm fundamentally opposed to 'sticking' anything to my car so I
thought these would be great to add to the lower front fender like the
Autodelta cars. He can't remember where he got them. Does anyone know who
carries these?
I thought it was Centerline that carried these although I couldn't find them in a quick search through their catalog. They used to be listed as magnetic, non-permanent emblems for those "unable to make the commitment" to permanent adhesion. Perhaps a call to Centerline would be worth the dime to see if they still have a few tucked away...

VIVA ALFA

tom hardy
'67 GTV
'76 GIOS Torino