[alfa] Tires for '74 Spider

First let me thank everyone who responded to my questions regarding the
oil leaks in my spider and which car to use for autocrossing, spider or
gtv-6.  The general consensus on the oil leaks was not to worry about it
until the winter.  For which car to autocross, I received several good
suggestions.  One was simple enough, the one with the best gearbox.
Tighter courses were said to favor the Spider but oil leaks were said to
be disqualifying in some tech inspections.  So its still up in the air
with an event coming up on June 5.  If I use the spider I will need new
tires.  Currently, there are fairly hard 185/70 r14's on the car which
are in need of replacement.  Looking in this tire size doesn't yeild
many interesting prospects.  I like the stock size but wandered toward
some Falken Ziex ZE512 in the 195/65 R14 size.  They are in my price
range and are close to the original circumference.  Other tires I looked
at are the Yokohama Avid H4's and the Sumitomo HTR100 but I've seen bad
reviews of these.  So, considering that I will be mounting these on
stock Turbina's and only doing minimal autocrossing (2-3 events per year
if I'm lucky) does anybody have any suggestions on tires.  I'd also be
interested in good prices people have seen at stores or on the net also.

Jason Ritchie
Boise, Idaho
74 spider
86 gtv-6