[alfa] FS: 164LS driver's seat, tan leather

Hi all,
I have an LS interior that I have decided to part out. If anyone is
interested, I am about to put the driver's seat up on ebay. No abrasion on
bolsters or armrest, controls included. Will leatherique before delivering.
Pics at

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/robrock/www/LS_seat1.jpg
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/robrock/www/LS_seat2.jpg
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/robrock/www/LS_seat3.jpg

Offers accepted. I paid $700 + $190 shipping for the interior that I purchased
from APE. I never used it.
Located in Fremont, CA.

thanks,

Karl