[alfa] L-jet conversion, CT Berlina

    Hi guys.  Has anyone here converted an older car to L-jet?  Can you use
the points dist, or does there need to be some sort of signal from an
electronic dist for the EFI to work properly?  TIA, Ron.
    PS: for those of you who were interested in the Berlina I mentioned
earlier, I spoke with John at Alfas Unlimited earlier today - he still has
it, he's just been by himself and unable to answer email.  He said he was
trying to get some pics together in the next day or so.  You should be able
to reach him during business hours at 860-542-5351.  No interest, etc.