[alfa] impromptu

This is for Herndon, VA - area Alfisti:

The Chick Fillet parking lot at the Dulles Town Center has become (perhaps has been for awhile, I only noticed it recently) an impromptu meeting place for all sorts of interesting cars on the weekends. Saw a pair of what seemed original cobras just this afternoon. European cars are, of course, under-represented, but since it's free that's easy to fix.

I know a lot of you have some nifty old alfas squirreled away in your garages. If the weather's good, what say we all head over there next Friday to "show the flag" (Italian in this case) and take a look at our stuff and "theirs"? Since I've only ever seen one Giuletta, it'd be a treat for me if nothing else.

I like all cars, so I'll probably be there no matter what (again, weather permitting). Gotta break out the wax...

Scott Johnson
71 Alfa Spider
Alfa Spider FAQ Author