[alfa] fine tuning V6 cam timing

Hi-

I am not trying to start an argument, and I am SURE that about 10,000
"certified automobile technicians," are about to jump all over me, BUT .
. .

If you need to remove the Woodruff key to reset the cam timing, then you
should probably consider using an offset key, rather than relying purely
on the interference fit of the camshaft in its hub and the giant nut to
keep the camshaft timed.

Now, that is just my uninformed opinion, but I have a healthy fear of
cam-timing-disasters.  This sounds like a set up for one to me.

Let the flames begin.

-Al