[alfa] Re: pop and crackle

 Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:25:05 +1200 From: White Anthony
 <anthony.white@domain.elided> Subject: [alfa] pop and
 crackle

 Out of curiosity, can anyone explain what causes the pop
 and crackle in the exhaust on deceleration, or off-throttle
 going down a hill?  How would one increase or decrease
 these sounds?

 Regards,

 Anthony White

 Wellington, NZ
Well, lets see...Ferraris do it, my motorcycle does it, ( birds/bees do it ), my Alfa does it.
If you put another muffler on it, you won't hear it dooing it ( but it may still do it! ).

What was the question again?
:)

jeff clark
...dooing it, and loving it....