[alfa] GTV6 Exhaust Manifold Gaskets for Free

Hey folks,
I found a couple (two or three) GTV6 exhaust manifold gaskets while cleaning
out my basement parts stash.
If anyone would care to send me a self addressed stamped (a dollar postage
outta cover it) envelope I'll submit them to your basement parts stash.
I think they were a couple bucks a piece when I bought them 7 years ago,
never used them. Found out my mechanic just forgot to tighten the manifold down.
It happens.
Yours for the asking.

Sincerly,
Jim Oiler