Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 11:38 PM 5/12/2004, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:26:00 -0700
From: alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Skinny Euro fan

I just got one of the slimmer bladed plastic fan which I plan to put on
my '69 Spider. I've had the radiator rodded out and will be using all
new hoses, so the cooling capacity should be the same as new - except
for the fan.

Anyone, especially living in a sunny clime, have any first hand comments
regarding them? Along with cooling ability wonder if they might not be
somewhat quieter?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA