[alfa] spider top care

Several years ago, I purchased a product from the local BMW dealer called
Cabrio-Pflegeset.  It contains a shampoo, glass cleaner and an aerosol of
impregnating spray for the top.  The impregnating spray is supposed to renew the
properties of the canvas top to prevent leakage.  I've used it for years on my '86
Spider (with the original top still).  However I need to add.  The Spider has
always been garaged since new, except for the week it spent outside at the
AROC convention in Ft. Lauderdale.  There may be other products out there and I
don't "test" the top too often either.
Buddy Guynn
Fort Myers, FL, USA
'86 Spider Veloce