[alfa] Re: Spider Veloce Blower motor and AC blower replacement?

Karl,
You should be able to drop the evaporator unit down from the dash without disconnecting the hoses. Don't know if it will provide enough room to pull the blower.

While were on the subject; My evap unit just happens to be currently hanging in the above described fashion. Does anybody know if there is a more productive blower fan motor that will fit in the Behr unit. My AC blows cold but just seems to lack in volume.

Tony Martie
'78 Spider
Dallas, TX
http://tmpd.net