[alfa] WTB: GTV-6 Leather Seats

Hey all,

  I'm looking for seats for a 1984 GTV-6, Black leather or Tan.  The seats
that I have are pretty much shredded.  I'm a little too skeptical to try
products like leatherique..and I'm afraid the seats are too far gone.  I've
seen vinyl kits but I'm not excited about replacing leather with vinyl.  If
anyone has seats in Good Condition please let me know.  Write me at
jrreeve@domain.elided or at the email listed about.

Rob