[alfa] CAROC track events

As CAROC (Chicago Chapter) face shrinking Alfa participation in our track
events, I'd like to get an early plug in.

July 2, 2004 Blackhawk Farms time-trails.  $160/day
Details @ http://www.caroc.com/entry%20Blackhawk%2004.html
Blackhawk is located in S.Beloit, IL on the Wisconsin border.

October, 9-10 2004 CAROC Fall Challenge Time Trials, Road America
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.   Cost TBD.

These are competetive timed events in an open-track solo-1 format.
Please come and join in the fun.   RA is a fast, challenging track.

Check out an in-car video of a 2:31 lap of RA in a Z06 Corvette @
http://www.s3mag.com/fastlap.wmv (10mb)

-Peter