[alfa] Bypass coolant restrictor fit

Thought I'd report what I've noticed since I put in the restrictor..

The car does warm up at least twice as fast.. it's at operating temp (here in So CA, where it's been mid 70's in the mornings) in 5 min or so.. So, it's definatly doing something. The heater does seem somewhat warmer.. that's not as much of a dramatic difference though.

It's hard to say if it helps with overall temp regulation, since I've had some "changes" in the system after the oil separator hose getting into the fan and neccitated getting 4-5 tubes soldered closed, and I haven't put the fan shroud back on. I'm running about 5 deg warmer than I was, and it seems to move up and down about the same 5 deg that I used to notice from warm to cold, day to night, or hard to mellow driving.

Anyway, that's the bypass report as it stands so far..

Jon
77 Spider